The attorneys at Giroux Pappas Trial Attorneys, Southfield know that preventable medication errors affect the lives of 7 million patients every year in the United States. They also know that every patient deserves a doctor that will treat them with respect, and they’re prepared to stand up for you when a doctor commits medical malpractice.
Medication errors can occur at several points, such as:
- Screening a patient’s medical history
- The doctor prescribing medication
- Pharmacies filling the medication
- Nurses administering medication
- Nursing homes administering medications
Did you suffer any of the following?
- A doctor or nurse prescribing an incorrect dosage
- A doctor or nurse failing to screen your medical history
- A doctor prescribing a medication you are allergic to
- A doctor prescribing the wrong medication altogether
- A pharmacy filling the wrong medication
- A nurse administering an incorrect drug or drug dosage
- Malfunctioning drug delivery equipment giving you the wrong dosage
Contact a Medication Error Lawyer
The consequences of medication errors can be frightening, sometimes permanent, even life-threatening. The medication error lawyers at Giroux Pappas Trial Attorneys have years of experience holding doctors accountable for these errors while guiding clients through each stage of the legal process.