Keeping You Safe When Your Boss Puts You in Danger
The personal injury attorneys at Giroux Pappas Trial Attorneys know that you deserve to work in a safe environment. It’s your boss’s job to ensure that you have that environment. When your boss puts you in harm’s way, it’s our job to stand up for your rights.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 5,147 fatal workplace injuries nationally in 2017, and according to the National Safety Council, roughly 4.5 million workers are injured each year, resulting in 104 million lost production days.
But for you, it’s not about how many people are injured, or how many days they spend away from work.
For you, it’s about whether or not you can pay your bills while you’re away from work, on top of your medical bills and cost of rehabilitation.
Did you suffer injuries due to any of the following workplace accidents?
- Slip and fall accidents
- Falling or moving objects
- Being struck by an object
- Being caught by or compressed in something
- Car accidents
- Workplace violence or assaults
- Negligence by a vendor or other contractor at your place of work
- Negligence by a third person (non-employee) at your place of work
- Hazardous or defective condition on the premises of your work
The attorneys at Giroux Pappas Trial Attorneys know that you care about getting your life back. That’s why we’ve won thousands of dollars for our clients since 1989, handling cases in federal and state circuit courts within Michigan and across the country.