- Michigan Supreme Court May 14, 1993 – Active
- Eastern District of Michigan June 17, 1993 – Active
- Western District of Michigan June 21, 2001 – Active
- 6th Circuit Court of Appeals April 26, 2002 – Active
- 7th Circuit Court of Appeals October 28, 2005 – Active
- 10th Circuit Court of Appeals February 25, 2013 – Active
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals January 30, 2007 – Active
- Southern District of Indiana February 6, 2004 –Active
- Northern District of Indiana November 18, 2005 – Active
- Western District of Pennsylvania January 6, 2005 – Active
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Michigan Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Negligence Section of the Michigan Bar
- Litigation Section of the Michigan Bar
- National Police Accountability Project
- Oakland University, B.A., 1988
Law School Attended:
- Detroit College of Law, J.D., 1993
- Super Lawyers since 2010
- U.S. News Best Lawyers- Medical Malpractice
- U.S. News Best Lawyers – Personal Injury
- AVVO AV Pre-Eminent Rating
- Leader in the Law – Michigan Lawyer’s Weekly
- Go-To Attorney for Medical Malpractice – Michigan Lawyer’s Weekly
- Top Lawyers – Personal Injury – Dbusiness Magazine
Meet Bob Giroux, founder of Giroux Pappas Trial Attorneys.
Bob has been a litigation attorney for over 30 years. He is a Super Lawyer and has received, from Martindale, Hubbell, an AV Preeminent rating, the highest rating obtainable in both proficiency and ethics. Bob Giroux is a true litigator and trial attorney that has worked both sides of the courtroom and has personally been involved in over 130+ trials.
Bob graduated from Detroit College of Law January of 1993, after which he passed the bar and was admitted to practice law in May of 1993. Bob first worked at Fieger, Fieger & Schwartz in 1993 and 1994. He then went to work on the defense side for seven years at a large defense firm in Farmington Hills known as Kohl, Secrest, Wardle, Lynch, Clark & Hampton. Bob tried numerous cases as a defense attorney and had attained the title of Senior Litigation Attorney before deciding to leave the defense side to go back to work for plaintiffs meaning, those persons or companies bringing lawsuits to enforce rights. Back on the plaintiff side of the courtroom, Bob spent 14 years at Fieger, Fieger, Kenney & Giroux where he spent the last seven years as Partner and the last year as Managing Partner during which Bob was responsible for a staff of more than 50 while maintaining his regular trial schedule and assisting others with their files. Bob has personally settled cases amounting to in excess of $250 million dollars cumulatively and has to his credit several, million dollar and multi-million dollar verdicts.
Bob lives in Novi, Michigan with his wife whom he married while in law school and their three children.
Bob started Giroux Pappas Trial Attorneys PC to help people, to provide them with the focus and attention they deserve and to obtain a justified result for them. Giroux Pappas Trial Attorneys will help to make sure your legal matters are not one of them. Bob and the whole firm believe it is important for all of the lawyers to personally take your phone call, answer your questions and counsel you throughout the legal process, from start to finish. The law firm is not a large machine and you will not be treated as though you are simply a file number and handed off to an inexperienced attorney or support person.
Bob has been admitted to courts and litigated cases in the following states: Indiana, Pennsylvania, California, Ohio, Florida, South Carolina, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Kentucky.